College of Southern Idaho
One of my favorite courses in S Idaho. The grass is well manicured and there is a decent variety of holes lengths. There are some beautiful trees here, also. The irrigation canal can be a disc eater in the summer and early fall. I like to play here in the winter or early spring so I don't have to constantly worry about losing discs. Combine CSI with Rock Creek and make a day of it.
Played it once on vacation. I played scared so I would not lose a disc. I didn't! You cross the road to get to #5. This is after going around the army building with the razor wire. Fun course. Would like to play more and not be so worried about losing a disc. Nice grass and beautiful setting.
This course is not to bad but it just has to many water hazards, I play it during winter and spring but rarely go during summer as I loose to many disc and the course is not that fun to use up that many disc. Thanks to the bad ass golfer in the area I have been able to get a couple back but often will loose 2-4 disc every 18 holes. There are some fun and challenging holes but this course is much better played during the winter months.
The course will make u use both back hand and forehand throws. It has nice green fairways that wrap around and follow the creek that flows along almost every whole. Lots of OB and Water.
Pros: Good course well designed. Has some challenging sections due to the water. (which will eat your discs). Grassy area. Great for the whole family. Beautiful area to put a disc golf course.
Cons: Fairways are very open (I guess that is a con)Not a lot of undulation.
Overall a nice course that beginners and advance alike can enjoy. easy enough for the new player. Would recommend a water disc if it is your first time playing. Solid course all around
Courses Close By
- Rock Creek Park, Twin Falls ID US(3 votes)
- Eastman Park, Buhl ID US(2 votes)
- Pomerelle Mountain Disc Golf Course, Albion ID USNo votes yet
- Three Island Crossing State Park, Glenns Ferry ID US(2 votes)
- Lake Walcott State Park, Rupert ID US(4 votes)
- Keefer Park, Hailey ID USNo votes yet
- Optimist Park, Mountain Home ID US(1 vote)
- Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US(1 vote)
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Massacre Rocks State Park - Long, American Falls ID US(2 votes)