Coleman Tower Park
No votes yet
Challenging holes wrapped around the water tower that gives the park its name. The main obstacles to avoid are the many mature maples (beautiful during the fall). A grocery store is across the road and many eating establishments within walking distance.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,840ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Karl Peters
Hwy 14; Coleman Exit. Turn onto Bus. 141 toward town, 0.75 mile to a left on Park Ave.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coleman Tower Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Badger Park, Peshtigo WI USNo votes yet
- Mikel Wittkopf Memorial Disc Golf Course, Oconto WI USNo votes yet
- Marinette City Park, Marinette WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Gardner WI US(1 vote)
- Pinecrest Disc Golf Course at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Pamperin Park, Howard WI US(2 votes)
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI USNo votes yet
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)