Coleman Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
Provides a variety of level shots, lightly wooded areas, elevation changes and waterside play in this scenic, naturally beautiful park set around Coleman Lake. Dual tees (red and white).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,628ft
Alternate Length: 3,735ft
Course Designer: Todd McCoy
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 1
From Dallas; I-30 East to Sulphur Springs. Exit #122, then north on Hwy 19 to a right (east) on Hwy 67/Main St. Go 0.5 mile to a right into the parking lot directly across from Gladys Alexander/Main St. Intersection.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Contact Phone #1: 903-885-7541
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coleman Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Outdoor Adventure Center, Commerce TX US
- Trey Texas Ranch - Texas Twist, Mount Vernon TX US
- Trey Texas Ranch - Trey Deuce, Mount Vernon TX US
- Selah Ranch - Lakeside, Talco TX US
- Selah Ranch - Creekside, Talco TX US
- Walker Park, Paris TX US
- Northeast Texas Community College, Mount Pleasant TX US
- Van City Disc Golf Course, Van TX US
- Cherry Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Canton TX US
- The Cedars Disc Golf Course at Smith Park, Fate TX US