First 18 Pro pads were extremely challenging and long, especially once you get to hole 10-18(400+) with trees and one mando. The 600ft hole is a fun one to throw downhill. First 5 teepads were a bit slick. The 2nd 18 Am pads were challenging and fun. Many up hill and downhill drives. My brother & I shot +3 on Longs and -12 on Shorts for a -9. We met the course caretaker whom introduced himself and thanked us for playing his course. Very big park with lots of land. I'm glad we stopped to play this one....it's certainly a course for accurate longarms.
very nice clean course, great for new comers to the sport. only con was all three times i had to skip hole 1 or 5 because of people picking up pecans lol. But nicest course around in my opinion.
Courses Close By
- Levelland City Park, Levelland TX USNo votes yet
- Forrest Park, Lamesa TX USNo votes yet
- Mae Simmons Park Disc Golf, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- MacKenzie Park, Lubbock TX US(3 votes)
- Laguna Park Disc Golf Course, Littlefield TX USNo votes yet
- Andrews Wetlands Park, Andrews TX USNo votes yet
- Hobbs Army Airfield Disc Golf Course, Hobbs NM USNo votes yet
- Running Water Draw Park, Plainview TX USNo votes yet
- Muleshoe Park, Muleshoe TX USNo votes yet
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet