Beautiful pine and oak forest. Good variety of shots with underbrush a plenty. Multiple elevation changes and good use of the terrain and landscape. 9 baskets on the bottom and 9 up top.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Pavers
Course Length: 5,216ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jeff Cooper & Brian Anderson
Take MA-2 to exit 30 (K Mart) and go north on Merriam Ave. (becomes Whalon and then South St.) 0.9 mile to park entrance on left. Walk up road 150' to green sign and 1st tee on the left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Bob Kulchuk #54607
This course has no photos.
by Jaime Perron on Jun 20, 2016 at 11:38am
Heavy Wooded. Hard to find some of the tees.
Courses Close By
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The Hill, Devens MA US(3 votes)
- Devens Disc Golf Course - The General, Devens MA US(1 vote)
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(2 votes)
- Royalston Fish and Game, South Royalston MA USNo votes yet
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet
- Wilton Lyndeborough Cooperative School, Wilton NH USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)