Codorus State Park - Red
Red is open with road and water OB. Blue has open and wooded fairways. Gold X has 9 open and wooded holes (next to Blue course). White has challenging tight fairways. Power, finesse, fairway management and shot variety needed to score well. Also a 9-hole Mini Disc course w/ dual tees. Camping, boating, fishing, swimming pool, and scenic overlook of lake.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 8,113ft
Alternate Length: 10,148ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
On Marina Rd. off Rte. 216, 4 miles east of Hanover.
First Tee: (
Email: Jay Gobrecht
Contact Phone #1: 717-632-9669
This course has no photos.
by Warrenwheel on Sep 10, 2010 at 6:38pm
Codo has a little bit of everything. Red course for open, bombable holes with elevation, and the blue course for more technical, finesse throws. The extra and cross country holes add additional challenges.
by cblack129 on Nov 2, 2009 at 9:25am
nice overall course
Courses Close By
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA US
- Codorus Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA US
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD US
- Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods, Lewisberry PA US
- Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge, Lewisberry PA US
- Klines Run Disc Golf Course, Wrightsville PA US
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US
- Woodsboro Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Woodsboro MD US
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA US