Codorus State Park - Red
Red is open with road and water OB. Blue has open and wooded fairways. Gold X has 9 open and wooded holes (next to Blue course). White has challenging tight fairways. Power, finesse, fairway management and shot variety needed to score well. Also a 9-hole Mini Disc course w/ dual tees. Camping, boating, fishing, swimming pool, and scenic overlook of lake.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 8,113ft
Alternate Length: 10,148ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
On Marina Rd. off Rte. 216, 4 miles east of Hanover.
First Tee: (
Email: Jay Gobrecht #14268
This course has no photos.
by Warrenwheel on Sep 10, 2010 at 6:38pm
Codo has a little bit of everything. Red course for open, bombable holes with elevation, and the blue course for more technical, finesse throws. The extra and cross country holes add additional challenges.
by cblack129 on Nov 2, 2009 at 9:25am
nice overall course
Courses Close By
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge, Lewisberry PA US(3 votes)
- Klines Run Disc Golf Course, Wrightsville PA USNo votes yet
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US(1 vote)
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Woodsboro Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Woodsboro MD USNo votes yet
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA USNo votes yet