Clemson U. Outdoor Lab
No votes yet
Very short holes winding through camp. Targets marked by numbered plaques. Private.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 123, south on Hwy 76, 4 miles to Garison Arena, right at Hwy 56, 2 miles, left into Lab, Jaycee Camp Hope, Camp Sertoma.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clemson U. Outdoor Lab? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- University Beach, Clemson SC US(2 votes)
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC USNo votes yet
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US(2 votes)
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US(3 votes)
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC USNo votes yet
- Chattooga Belle Farm, Long Creek SC US(2 votes)