A total beginners course, or just for simple practice. It's a very small course and you will over lap on certain holes with other players. It's nicely signed and easy to navigate. There's not much challenge other than the 90 degree hyzer you have to pull on the 3rd hole. Other wise just take a good mid and a putter, basic stuff.
Great Course! Perfect For Practice Some Challenging Holes. All In All Great Round Of Disc Golf.
Short course but still offers some challenge, still a fun course to play.
Nice, short course; could allow several rounds of play. Depending on the time of year and time of day, the course and the park areas could get crowded. Nice place for an afternoon of disc golf.
Great course to learn on. Some tricky approaches, but all together a fun and quick play.
a easy short course ... a beginner course for sure
A very easy course. I would call this a great course for a beginner.
Good course, 3 is a blind throw. this course is not as easy as it looks. offers a good mix of long and short holes
Courses Close By
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Foxdale Disc Golf Course, Addison IL US(2 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(2 votes)
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL USNo votes yet
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Margreth Riemer Reservoir, Palatine IL US(6 votes)
- Horizon Park, Carol Stream IL USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)