Clark Centennial Park
Rather average but nice park, nice course. This course has just the perfect amount and maturity of trees. Wish the layout was a bit more intuitive but after you've played it once it's not hard to figure out your path.
Well cared for. Very green (in June). I lost a disc in a tree, but I don't think that would be common here. The grass was too thick to use a roller shot. It could be a little better laid out and marked.
Courses Close By
- Loomiller, Longmont CO USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Longmont CO USNo votes yet
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Firestone CO USNo votes yet
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO USNo votes yet
- Valmont Disc Park, Boulder CO US(1 vote)
- Walt Clark Middle School, Loveland CO USNo votes yet
- Thompson Valley High School, Loveland CO US(2 votes)
- Louisville Meadows, Louisville CO USNo votes yet
- River Ranch Disc Golf Course, Johnstown CO US(5 votes)
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US(3 votes)