Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run)
This is my home course, and it is a treat to get to play here every day. Wooded shots, elevation changes, shots over water, open shots...this course has a bit of everything.
Sometimes, in life, people are blessed with good looks; others are blessed with good luck; others are blessed with their physical abilities.
In addition to the aforementioned qualities, I was blessed with living only 20 minutes from this heavenly frolf course.
Jesus must have wept tears of joy when he saw what man had made with this beautiful landscape....perhaps he also thought it could use a creek for holes 5 and 9.
This course is everything you could ask for when requesting one from the gods:
Challenging technical approaches.
Thoughtful use of obstacles.
Wide open drives.
And a landscape that would make Paul Bunyan blush.
If you're looking for a new course to hit, go to this one.
You won't be disappointed.
I though this course was amazing. I am usually not a fan of wooded courses but this one really changed my opinion. Some holes are heavily wooded while others are quite open. One of my favorite things about the course was that there were little objects randomly placed on different holes that made me laugh such as an alien in the trees and other items like it. I just had so much fun here and I highly suggest it for anyone!
Courses Close By
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH USNo votes yet
- Squirrel Run Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland OH US(2 votes)
- Outflow Disc Golf at Mosquito Lake State Park, Cortland OH USNo votes yet
- Hiram College Disc Golf Course, Hiram OH USNo votes yet
- The Grassman at West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet
- West Branch State Park, Ravenna OH USNo votes yet
- Buhl Park Disc Golf Course, Hermitage PA US(1 vote)
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH USNo votes yet
- The Pines at Shenango Lake, Hermitage PA US(2 votes)
- Boardman Park, Boardman OH USNo votes yet