No votes yet
Decent but unmarked object course - bring map. The trees are easier to avoid in fall and winter.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
On the west side of town on Kimball Ave.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cico Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake DGC, Fort Riley KS USNo votes yet
- Pennyland Park, Wamego KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS USNo votes yet
- Rossville Park, Rossville KS USNo votes yet
- Council Grove Fairgrounds Park , Council Grove KS USNo votes yet
- Brown Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Abilene KS USNo votes yet