No votes yet
Decent but unmarked object course - bring map. The trees are easier to avoid in fall and winter.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
On the west side of town on Kimball Ave.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cico Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Warner Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- K-State Manhattan, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park, Manhattan KS US(1 vote)
- Tuttle Creek State Park: River Pond, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- University Park, Manhattan KS USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Disc Golf Course, Fort Riley KS US(1 vote)
- Randolph Disc Golf Course, Randolph KS USNo votes yet
- Dechairo Park, Westmoreland KS USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs 4-H Center, Junction City KS US(1 vote)
- Kanza View Disc Golf Course, Council Grove KS USNo votes yet