Christie Lake Conservation Area
A tight and demanding forested layout with a few wide open holes. Good variety of length and elevation. Requires precision, strategy and scrambling abilities.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,522ft
Alternate Length: 4,321ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Hwy 403 in Hamilton, exit Hwy 6 north, 2 miles to a left on Hwy 5 (Dundas St.), 6 miles to park entrance on left. Through park gate & turn left. 1st tee at the McCoy pavilion. L9H 5E2
First Tee: (
Hamilton Regional Conservation Authority
Alt. Phone: (905) 628-3060
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Sundog on Jun 26, 2014 at 11:38pm
Beautiful forested layout with a few open holes. A must-play course for players in the Southern Ontario area. Seasonal leagues available for a great social and competitive experience.
Courses Close By
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville (Toronto) ON CA(1 vote)
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA(1 vote)
- Shade's Mills Conservation Park, Cambridge ON CANo votes yet
- Magnolia Disc Golf Course, Guelph ON CANo votes yet
- Blue Springs Scout Reserve, Acton ON CANo votes yet
- White Spruce Park, Brampton ON CA(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Toronto (Etobicoke) ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Park, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Toronto Island Park, Toronto ON CA(1 vote)
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)