Chestnut Mountain Resort
Easily the funest and most challenging 9 hole course I've played. Beautiful scenic views with lots of elevation changes. Lots of trees and a few ski lift poles can be obstacles. Even on a calm day, the wind on this course is always a factor.
Each hole appeared to have 1 pin location, with two separate tee pads. Marked by a blue or red flag. Red being considerably more difficult.
$3 fee for a daily pass if not staying on the mountain. Disc shop on site provides rental discs if needed.
The only complaint I would make was that there were some long walks in between a few of the holes. If designed well, this course could easily be stretched to 18 holes.
Courses Close By
- Dubuque Veterans Memorial Park, Dubuque IA US
- UW Campus-Platteville, Platteville WI US
- Westview Park, Platteville WI US
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL US
- Horseshoe Pond, Maquoketa IA US
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL US
- Eagle Point Disc Golf, Clinton IA US
- Highland Community College, Freeport IL US
- Millcreek Park, Fulton IL US
- Krape Park, Freeport IL US