No votes yet
A gold level course. Many pro par 4's with beautifully landscaped grounds, rolling hills, meadows, apple orchard and woods. A half mile up the road from the Black Falls Disc Club. A farming community with many animals and children - please drive under 20 mph on Black Falls Rd. * Front 9 Closed - Construction. Start on #10 or await full course opening again in the summer of 2014.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Limestone
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 7,270ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Matt Silva/Jonathan Betts
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 8
A half mile past Black Falls DGC. Park on right side of road. Pull off as far as possible. Front 9 starts by the right side of the road. Back 9 plays across the road. Follow pink ribbons to next tee.
Email: Matt Silva
Contact Phone #1: 802-393-5054
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cherry Hill? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Black Falls Disc Club, Montgomery VT US
- First Trax Disc Golf Course, Jay VT US
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT US
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT US
- Brewster Ridge at Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Village 9 at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US
- InterGolf , Granby QC CA
- Center Chains Disc Golf Course, Waterbury Center VT US