Chautauqua Park Disc Golf
Begins with two lakeside holes and transitions into a great mix of open and wooded holes with some steep elevation. Designed around existing trails that help you navigate the course while taking in the beauty of the historic park. Alt. pin placements.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,215ft
Alternate Length: 5,405ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
20 miles south of Jackson, MS. I-55; exit #72. Go east 0.5 mile on US 27 to a right on Hwy 51, one mile to the park on the right. Left into visitors center parking lot. 1st tee at south end of lot.
Email: John Little
Alt. Phone: 601-892-0007
by slalomskier on Oct 15, 2010 at 6:06pm
this course is unfair. some holes almost impossible. but the girl working in the park office is gorgeous.
Courses Close By
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Lake Lincoln State Park, Wesson MS US(1 vote)
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf, Morton MS USNo votes yet