Chattooga Belle Farm
This is a fun course with beautiful views. The views alone are worth the price of admission and the drive it takes to get to this course.
The course is long with lots of elevation change and little trees. There is water that will challenge you on three holes.
Chattooga Belle Farm isn't as challenging as it could be...as a lot of the trees and available woods aren't used...but that is due to the direction of the ownership of the property.
If you're in the area, it is well worth playing. The views are outstanding and your arm will be tested on a view hole. If the wind is up, it will offer a lot more challenge with the wide open holes across the from half of the course and the danger on the backside.
The course is surrounded by the most beautiful scenery accompanying any course around. This I admit, but, needs work. There are no directionals or hole desription signs. No T-pads. We couldn't even find the marker on #6 to tell where to tee off from. The course has wonderful potential and with some effort could be the most beautiful in the southeast by far. Be prepared to hike as it is a long distance between some holes and next tee spot. Will be anxious to see improvements over next year or so.
Courses Close By
- Eagle Creek at Clayton, Clayton GA USNo votes yet
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US(3 votes)
- Apple Mountain, Clarkesville GA USNo votes yet
- Stephens County/Rose Lane Disc Golf Course, Toccoa GA US(1 vote)
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC USNo votes yet
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- University Beach, Clemson SC US(2 votes)
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC USNo votes yet
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC USNo votes yet
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US(2 votes)