The parks system is taking disc golf very serious. They have taken the concrete tee boxes and put tar around them to create a great tee area. No more stepping off the tee box and falling into a puddle.
Public park course over grass.
Nice practice putting area with distance markers.
Wide open fairways. Straight level shots till 7,8,9. 7 is a slight dogleg right around a hill, 8 is an elevated shot from the hill, & 9 has a ditch on the approach. Clean, well maintained. Last few holes may have parkgoers to play around.
Fairly short - #8 is great. Pretty busy park - can get crowded. Nice layout, elevation and variety.
Some of the pars that are documented on the signage are a bit amateur, but a good course. Good warm up. 8 is definitely my favorite, playing from the top of the hill is great...if its not a windy day!!
this course is beautiful, and well maintained. the terrain is mostly flat, with one hole going down hill appx. 400 ft. i give this course a 5 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Courses Close By
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US(1 vote)
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN USNo votes yet
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN USNo votes yet
- Elm Creek Park Reserve, Maple Grove MN US(3 votes)
- Zachary Playfield, Plymouth MN US(2 votes)
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(1 vote)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(5 votes)
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN USNo votes yet
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US(3 votes)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(2 votes)