Central Park Disc Golf Course
3rd coarse i've played. The front 9 are easy and fun. They are great for begginers and the cement tees are big plus. But the back 9 are far more challenging and more for intermediate and pros. The tees arn't very good and they need maintenece, and some are harder to find than the others. Not the best coarse it dose loose a point for bad tees on the back 9. Over all ill give it a 3.
This course is fun and almost always provides great weather. It has a short front 9 for beginners and a decent back 9 to challenge most skill levels.
NEW Tee Boxes for the original 9-hole course were installed Saturday, August 21, 2010, as an Eagle (Boy) Scout Project. OLD boxes were 5ft. x 8ft. wood-bordered hard packed gravel road base.
NEW boxes are 6ft. x 8ft. wood-bordered 12in. x 12in. concrete paver blocks. Each tee box has it's hole number designed as an inlay pattern in the field of (48) blocks.
Originally this course was set up mainly as chipping practice. 1st hole is the only one with moderate distance. Tees never change location, always the same. The course has been recently upgraded with 9 more holes on the other side of the park. The new baskets are set up for much more distance and difficulty so I add another chain for better playing conditions.
Courses Close By
- Sylmar (Veterans Park), Sylmar CA US(8 votes)
- Verdugo Hills Golf Course, Tujunga CA US(4 votes)
- DeBell Disc Golf Course, Burbank CA US(2 votes)
- Conejo Valley YMCA, Thousand Oaks CA USNo votes yet
- Desert Sands Park Disc Golf Course, Palmdale CA US(1 vote)
- Rabbit Flats Disc Golf Course, Thousand Oaks CA US(2 votes)
- Oak Grove (Hahamongna Park), Pasadena CA US(9 votes)
- Chavez Ridge Disc Golf Course at Elysian, Los Angeles CA US(11 votes)
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, CA US(1 vote)
- Whittier Narrows Park, South El Monte CA US(6 votes)