Center Chains Disc Golf Course
This is a fun course. It can get kinda muddy so bring some beater shoes. At hole 9 there's a small river next to it so if you have a dog "perfect"! In the summer the grass gets pretty long so try to stay in the open. Great course i cant get enough of it.
A great but tough course. There's nothing over 400 feet which is probably why it's all par 3's, but some of the holes could easily be conceived as par 4's. Good drives can be really rewarding but errant drives lead to difficult approaches. Many of the holes play from the woods into the open and vise versa. The reeds around the first two holes can get tall in the fall which can suck discs if you go off the fairway. Definitely not your typical "par 3" course, but well worth a drive - the Ben and Jerry's factory is right down the street!
Courses Close By
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US
- Village 9 at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Brewster Ridge at Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville VT US
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT US
- The Quarries Disc Golf , Websterville VT US
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT US
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT US
- White River Disc Golf Course, Randolph VT US
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US