Mostly flat with landscaped rolling hills. Pins and fairways are well guarded. Counter clockwise layout on 10 acres following perimeter of park through grass, mulch, and paths. Dual tees.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,700ft
Alternate Length: 2,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
South of Fresno, from I-5 or Hwy 99 take 198 exit to Hanford, then 12th Ave exit south to a left on Hanford Armona Rd. (1st stop sign), 0.25 mile to park.
Parking Lot: (
Kevin Randall #5489
Alt. Phone: 209-584-2239
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by nberry on May 8, 2012 at 4:38pm
This is a very short, fairly easy course. I suppose it is better than having nothing in Hanford. It's worth the 15 minute drive to Visalia to play Mooney Park instead of this.
Courses Close By
- Kings River DGC, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US(1 vote)
- Coalinga Disc Golf Course, Coalinga CA USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA USNo votes yet
- Westside Park, Wasco CA USNo votes yet
- Firebaugh Disc Golf Course, Firebaugh CA US(1 vote)
- Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(1 vote)