LOVED this course. TIP: Take a picture of the map at Hole #1 so you can figure out the rest of the course, or just ask others that are playing where the next hole is.
Pros: Great mix and variety: Short, long, hilly, flat, open, obstacles.
Cons: No signage except for whole course on Hole #1. Hole placement tends to cross back and forth instead of being linear from one to another. Can be busy during school year on weekends.
Added notes: Admittedly biased as hometown course.
Courses Close By
- Riverfront Disc Golf Course, Lawrence KS USNo votes yet
- Clinton Lake Disc Golf, Lawrence KS US(2 votes)
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Baldwin City Lake, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet
- Rose Park, McLouth KS USNo votes yet
- Lake Shawnee, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Rice Park, Topeka KS US(1 vote)
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- Prairie Center Park, Olathe KS US(2 votes)
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)