Mostly flat with landscaped rolling hills. Pins and fairways are well guarded. Counter clockwise layout on 10 acres following perimeter of park through grass, mulch, and paths. Dual tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,700ft
Alternate Length: 2,200ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
South of Fresno, from I-5 or Hwy 99 take 198 exit to Hanford, then 12th Ave exit south to a left on Hanford Armona Rd. (1st stop sign), 0.25 mile to park.
Parking Lot: (
Kevin Randall #5489
Alt. Phone: 209-584-2239
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by nberry on May 8, 2012 at 4:38pm
This is a very short, fairly easy course. I suppose it is better than having nothing in Hanford. It's worth the 15 minute drive to Visalia to play Mooney Park instead of this.
Courses Close By
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Lemoore CA USNo votes yet
- Crowleg Disc Golf at Hickey Park, Hanford CA USNo votes yet
- Kings River Disc Golf Course, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA USNo votes yet
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US(1 vote)
- Zalud Park, Porterville CA USNo votes yet
- Coalinga Disc Golf Course, Coalinga CA USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA USNo votes yet