Cedar Hill Park
One of my favorite courses I've ever played. Challenging mix of dense and open, flat and hilly. A must play in Nashville area.
Great course! Has just about everything - super variety with different shots on most every hole. Navigation issues...it would be nice if someone posted a good course map online.
If you have to play one course in Nashville--visit Cedar Hill. One of the best courses (maintained and marked) in TN. Very accessible from the Interstate. The disc course is far enough away from the rest of the park. Course layout is similar to a golf course with a combination of nice wooded holes, wide open fairways and basket locations that are regularly alternated. Definitely requires your full arsenal of throws to compete. Distance between tee boxes prevents bottlenecks. One word to the wise--after rains, several holes retain a lot of water, so play with waterproof shoes or bring an extra pair of socks.
Hands Down the best course in Tennessee. This is a gold rated course that will test the skill of anyone. All the fairways are really fair. No trickery or deception here. This may not be the USDGC but it still makes you think.
Courses Close By
- The Course at Fontanel, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US(2 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN USNo votes yet
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(4 votes)
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US(1 vote)
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(2 votes)