Cedar Creek West
No votes yet
Difficult. Lots of elevation and foliage ranging from wooded corridors and alleys to large open meadows. Creek comes into play several times. Dual tees and alt. pin placements. Designers; Trevor Boehne and Mike Snelson.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,379ft
Alternate Length: 4,125ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
I-90; exit on CR-39 (exit 99), head south. Left at W Lake Aires Rd. Left at Cedar Creek sign. Parking lot at end of road. Maps on bulletin board.
First Tee: (
Email: Trevor Boehne #30472
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cedar Creek West? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cedar Creek East, Fairmont MN USNo votes yet
- Martin County West Disc Golf Course, Sherburn MN USNo votes yet
- Putnam Park, Blue Earth MN USNo votes yet
- Joe Hoye Park, Estherville IA USNo votes yet
- Benes Recreational Area Disc Golf Course, Jackson MN USNo votes yet
- Bass Lake Camp Disc Golf Course, Winnebago MN USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, St. James MN US(1 vote)
- Daly County Park Disc Golf Course, Mapleton MN USNo votes yet
- Watona Park, Madelia MN US(1 vote)
- Lawcon Park Disc Golf Course, Mountain Lake MN USNo votes yet