Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course
Not the prettiest of courses jiggers run through it but its free part of the problem I guess to because downed trees are really removed making the course far from cart friendly but it really is a diamond in the rough with some amazing shots huge downhill throws and great twisting elevations a lot of fun you would never be disappointed just know going in its not perfect, but if they ever invest the money to clean that place up... Nirvana of Discgolf... Maybe not but still really good and discraft factory is just down the road
This is my home course, I play it multiple times a week. This is an amazing course, if you go into knowing what to expect. If you go in expecting perfectly mowed lawns, trimmed trees and shining cages, you may be disappointed. This is a free course that faces a lot of use. It isn't maintained much, but it's not really a problem. It is sort of an experience, its much more of a wilderness feel then other courses. You will have to climb over downed trees, look through some thick bushes and maybe take a dip in a river, but that's part of the experience. Each hole is incredibly different, and theres a wide variety of terrain. I love this course, and I think that the wildness of it, what others call its flaws, are what make it unique.
Very fun course with a variety of shots and dual tees. Only major complaint about this is that it is overplayed and crowded! Hard to have a problem with that, but the city needs to put in more courses.
Courses Close By
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US
- Bonnie Brook Disc Golf Course, Detroit MI US
- Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington Metro Park, Milford MI US
- Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI US
- EMU Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US
- Water Works Park Disc Golf Course, Ypsilanti MI US
- The Ponds at Lakeshore, Ypsilanti MI US