Casper Disc Golf Course
Nice course! Pretty area, sage brush and cacti. Holes a little spread out from one another. Local help was appreciated. Holes have 4 locations for each hole so the course layout will change depending on when you show up (unclear as to when or how frequent the switch occurs). Holes 7 & 8 run up and along the hill side providing a wonderful view at hole 9's tee box of Casper and the course. Signage for the holes are missing in some cases. If you don't see the next tee, keep walking, you'll find it. Appreciated having a course in Casper for the few weeks I was there.
A wonderful course set on the north side of the Platte River Parkway. This course is spread out enough that you will never play in someone else's fairway. Enough distance between holes to breath easy about a random stray drive.
I played this course between 7 am and 8:30 and came across multiple wild animals including deer, elk, rabbit, squirrels, and a host of swallows. Beautiful scenery to boot!
Course could use a better map posted at the sign in board, especially for a some of the holes that are not clearly marked. I wondered about between holes 12, 13, and 15 trying to find the next tee.
Compared with other courses this course is pretty challenging; especially holes 7 (almost straight uphill), & 8 (across a very large gorge).
I hope to play this course at several different times of the year, as I am certain it changes the difficulty with green vegetation!
Courses Close By
- Deer Field at Washington Park, Rawlins WY US
- West Park Disc Golf Course, Guernsey WY US
- Buffalo Community Disc Golf Course, Buffalo WY US
- Dalbey Memorial Park, Gillette WY US
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY US
- Energy Rotary Club Disc Golf Course, Gillette WY US
- Central WY College Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY US
- University of Wyoming, Laramie WY US
- Spring Creek Disc Golf Course, Laramie WY US
- Pioneer Park, Torrington WY US