No votes yet
Alpine course with elevation and tight fairways. Scenic views of Lake Superior and beautiful state park. Rentals available. Lodge, motel & cabin units. Family-friendly environment. Confusing and short from regular tees - ask for map. $3.50/parking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,850ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-35 north to Duluth; follow North Shore Hwy 61 to Lutsen (90 miles). Cascade Lodge is 10 miles past Lutsen on the left after entering Cascade River State Park. Scorecard/map at front desk.
First Tee: (
Email: Matt Farrell
Alt. Phone: 800-322-9543
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cascade 9? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lutsen Resort, Lutsen MN US(1 vote)
- Cove Point Disc Golf Course, Beaver Bay MN USNo votes yet
- St. Urho's Disc Golf Course, Nolalu ON CA(1 vote)
- Merritt Memorial Disc Golf Course, Fall Lake Township MN USNo votes yet
- Vermilion Community College, Ely MN USNo votes yet
- Fountain Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Babbitt MN USNo votes yet
- Red Pine Run Disc Golf Course, Babbitt MN USNo votes yet
- Porcupine Mountains Disc Golf Course, Silver City MI USNo votes yet
- Birch Point Park, Thunder Bay ON CA(1 vote)
- Ashland School Playground, Ashland WI USNo votes yet