Carly's Playground at Mt. Holiday
There are some really cool holes on this course. There are also some very tough climbs. Take plenty of water with you. Mowing hasn't been kept up and grass is DEEP on some holes.
As of August 2012 Carly's Playground was rated #5 in Michigan and #10 in the country on discgolfscene.com Dual tee's and Dual Tee Boxes make this 4 courses in one. Course is well maintained. Course map at first tee. Signage is full color and Beautiful. Outstanding Views overlooking East Bay! 18 targets are a custom pink and highly visible. Blue targets were hard to see but they have installed Innova flags on them now. Big climb but well worth it and some benches. Tee boxes are carpet now and work well but cement will replace them as funds become available. Locals will choose either pink or blue tee's and play both baskets to double up the play with 1/2 the walk. Lounge open for food and drinks on Wed, Thurs, Fri. Designed by 3 time World Champ Gregg Hosfeld and Carly's Father Todd Lewis. You will not want to miss this course.
Courses Close By
- The Backyard, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Northwestern Michigan College, Traverse City MI US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hills, Traverse City MI US(3 votes)
- Kingsley Civic Center South, Kingsley MI US(1 vote)
- Snowbowl, Fife Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)
- Myles Kimmerly, Maple City MI US(1 vote)
- Shanty Creek Disc Golf Course, Bellaire MI US(1 vote)
- Camp Hayo-Went-Ha, Central Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Wild Haven (North Course), Manton MI US(1 vote)