Well-groomed fairways, with thick rough, on rolling terrain. A few wooded holes, plus an "island" green (OB surrounding, not water). Dual tees and three basket placements per hole. Part of the Dane County disc golf permit system, along with Vallarta-Ast at Token Creek. $8/day or $48/year, but free for ages 15 and under.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,321ft
Alternate Length: 4,286ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Larry Ast
US-12; exit 264. Go south on W Broadway/South Towne Dr for 0.2 mile to the roundabout. At roundabout, stay straight on South Towne Dr. for 0.5 mile to a left on Moorland Rd. Park entrance 1.1 miles on the right - behind the dog park.
Parking Lot: (
by beetdigger on Jul 18, 2016 at 6:53pm
This is an absolutely great course! Played it during the 2016 Amateur World Championships and loved it.
Courses Close By
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Yahara Hills Disc Golf Course, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Maple Bluff WI USNo votes yet
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(8 votes)
- Elver Park, Madison WI US(9 votes)
- Orchid Heights Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US(2 votes)
- Dean Health Practice Area, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(5 votes)
- Quisling Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet