Well-groomed fairways, with thick rough, on rolling terrain. A few wooded holes, plus an "island" green (OB surrounding, not water). Dual tees and three basket placements per hole. Part of the Dane County disc golf permit system, along with Vallarta-Ast at Token Creek. $8/day or $48/year, but free for ages 15 and under.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,321ft
Alternate Length: 4,286ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Larry Ast
US-12; exit 264. Go south on W Broadway/South Towne Dr for 0.2 mile to the roundabout. At roundabout, stay straight on South Towne Dr. for 0.5 mile to a left on Moorland Rd. Park entrance 1.1 miles on the right - behind the dog park.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Capital Springs? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(7 votes)
- Elver Park, Madison WI US(7 votes)
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US(2 votes)
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(4 votes)
- Exeter Disc Golf Course, Belleville WI USNo votes yet
- Lake Leota Park, Evansville WI USNo votes yet
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park, Marshall WI US(1 vote)
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI USNo votes yet