I drive past 20 other courses to play Campton Hills. Everything about this course is amazing from the signage telling you how to get there (6 signs for over a mile pointing you to the parking lot) to the layout to the grooming and landscaping. There are trees everywhere, but they took out most of the buckthorns and so you never lose a disk. There are wonderful up and down steep hills holes and a few chances to roll your disc all the way down if you over throw or shank it. But I love love love this course.
Nice elevation changes. Hole 9 has potential for lost discs but very interesting hole. Was a joy to play and got a good workout too :)
Probably the most challenging course in the area due to the trees. A fun play and worth some of the wait you might experience behind slower players.
This course is awesome! Worth the travel for any disc golfer!
PROS: Awesome elevation changes, very fun, very different from most courses, some neat fairways, the course is so short you can easily get around twice relatively quickly, poured concrete tee boxes.
CONS: No long holes, only 9 holes, nothing terribly challenging, hole 8 tends to flood out after a rainy season, it can be dry or have 18" of water and is easy to loos a disc if you aren't careful, the course is closed in winter months, pretty short.
TIPS: The 7-11 at IL 64 and Randall Road sells discs, check for water & nasty muddy swamp on hole 8 before teeing off, you may want to lay up on hole 8 if there's water.
a fun and challenging course. it seems like your playing at a bmx track with trees and brush all over. make sure you bring your sense of humor playing this one.
very fun and challenging! sometimes a lot of people though causing extended waiting times. rough tee boxes of fine gravel.
This course is challenging, but easy at the same time. You can get into trouble at times with a bad first shot. Nice scenery, wear your hiking shoes, its hilly.
Courses Close By
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US(4 votes)
- West Main Park, Batavia IL US(2 votes)
- Kaneland High School Disc Golf Course, Maple Park IL US(1 vote)
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US(3 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Rolling Knolls Disc Golf Course, Elgin IL US(1 vote)
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Horizon Park, Carol Stream IL USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(10 votes)