C. Bickham Dickson Park
Design makes good use of the trees on this intermediate length course (not as long as Ford). Park is in a bowl (can flood easily). Bring bug spray.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 4,872ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: B. Prestridge & B. Harrison
From I-20; exit Spring St. Take Spring St. (becomes Youree Dr.) to a left on E. Bert Kouns Industrial Loop. Park entrance on the right just before E.70th St. Parking near barn at back of park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by PhilK on Aug 15, 2012 at 3:08pm
Great use of landscape. Holes 17 and 18 play near water. Would be a 5 chain rating if the course had concrete tee pads, restrooms, and water fountains. Very fun.
Courses Close By
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US(1 vote)
- Ford Park, Shreveport LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA USNo votes yet
- Earl G. Williamson Park, Oil City LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA USNo votes yet
- Guthrie Park Disc Golf Course, Longview TX US(2 votes)
- Grady T Wallace Park, Texarkana TX USNo votes yet
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course, Farmerville LA USNo votes yet