Buffalo Trace Park
Challenging, lots of pines and other trees. Variety of doglegs and nice views of the lake. Elevation and dual tees (longs are concrete, shorts rubber). Course maps by 1st tee, small signs point to next tee. $5/fee.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,820ft
Alternate Length: 4,195ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
From Louisville; I-64 west to US 150W/exit 119 Greenville/Paoli. Go 14 miles to park entrance on right. Course behind campgrounds. 1st tee by walking path around lake.
First Tee: (
by Lobo999 on Dec 8, 2009 at 2:17pm
Good course with lots of variety and challenging holes. Different shots required to score well. Many tight holes with good elevation changes. Fun to play but always a downer to pay to play.
Courses Close By
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- Blueberry Hill Estate and Day Spa, Paoli IN USNo votes yet
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US(1 vote)
- Linza Graham Park, Scottsburg IN USNo votes yet
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY USNo votes yet
- Patoka Lake State Rec Area, Birdseye IN USNo votes yet
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)
- Charlie Vettiner Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US(1 vote)