Fun, flat and challenging. Fairways for 5 and 6 are narrow with saplings on either side.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 1,974ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Take Hwy 20 to north on Hwy 282 (exit 261), 0.5 miles to a right on Hwy 939, 2 miles to the park on your right.
Parking Lot: (
Contact Name: Dan Cohen
Contact Phone #1: 319-636-2617
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:56am
A sweet little 9 hole! I liked every shot! I would have gave it a higher rating if it was an 18 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Platt Park, Oelwein IA US
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA US
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US
- Pinicon Ridge Park, Central City IA US
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US
- Charma Park, Dunkerton IA US
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA US
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US