Buddy Butts Disc Golf
No votes yet
Huge park on Jackson/Clinton line. Wide open spaces and mature trees - not much terrain but what is there is used. Only permanent 1000' hole in MS. Creek in play on 5 holes.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,454ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Doug Williams
I-20; exit 36. South on Springridge Rd. 1.7 miles to a left on McRaven Rd., 0.3 mile to park entrance on left. Turn in and keep making rights past the soccer fields to the 1st tee. 11 DISCatchers, 7 DGAs.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug WIlliams #3041
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Buddy Butts Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Camp Bratton-Green - Kee's Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf, Morton MS USNo votes yet