Buddy Butts Disc Golf
No votes yet
Huge park on Jackson/Clinton line. Wide open spaces and mature trees - not much terrain but what is there is used. Only permanent 1000' hole in MS. Creek in play on 5 holes.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 7,454ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Doug Williams
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 7
I-20; exit 36. South on Springridge Rd. 1.7 miles to a left on McRaven Rd., 0.3 mile to park entrance on left. Turn in and keep making rights past the soccer fields to the 1st tee. 11 DISCatchers, 7 DGAs.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug WIlliams
Contact Phone #1: 601-260-7697
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Buddy Butts Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS US
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf, Raymond MS US
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS US
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS US
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS US
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS US
- Camp Bratton-Green - Kee's Disc Golf Course, Canton MS US
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf, Morton MS US