Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek
Scenic, manicured lakeside park on NY/NJ border. Holes range from short & tight to long & open. Finesse and accuracy critical. Bring the map to help with navigation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,332ft
Alternate Length: 5,280ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 0
From south, Garden State Pkwy to Rte. 4 west to Rte. 208 to Rte. 287 south to Skyline Dr, right on Greenwood Lake Tpke., 7 miles on right (right fork at 6.5 miles).
First Tee: (
by dre548 on Aug 21, 2013 at 1:10am
Mostly a par 3, but a few longer holes. Lots of water hazards, and there are a few holes that cross over the picnic area, so they may not be playable. Decent design and certainly a nice option for the area.
Courses Close By
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US(2 votes)
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US(6 votes)
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Greystone Woods @ Central Park, Morris Plains NJ USNo votes yet
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US(1 vote)
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(3 votes)
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ USNo votes yet