The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park
No votes yet
Challenging - mostly wooded course that puts great emphasis on shot placement and course management skills. Lots of OB ravines and tight landing zones.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,488ft
Course Designer: Russell Schwarz
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
From I-77; exit 33. Go north on US 21 about 5 miles to a left on Cornelius Rd. A half mile to the park on the left. Entrance road to parking lot on the left next to the 1st tee.
Email: Russell Schwarz
Contact Phone #1: 704-595-3332
Contact Phone #2: 803-366-5028
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Bridges at Cornelius Road Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stumpy Creek, Mooresville NC US
- Davidson College, Davidson NC US
- Brackett's Bluff, Davidson NC US
- Bailey Road Park, Cornelius NC US
- Robbins Park, Cornelius NC US
- Beatty's Ford Park, Denver NC US
- Bradford Park, Huntersville NC US
- Bell & Howard Chevrolet Disc Golf Course, Statesville NC US
- Dorton Park Disc Golf Course, Concord NC US
- Kelsey Scott Park, Salisbury NC US