No votes yet
Some trees and lots of OB. A mostly dry creek (OB) in play on most holes. Good variety of shots required. OB can get you.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 2,837ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
67 west to a right on Howard St., to a right on Forest Park Trail. 1st tee (orange tee marker) by picnic tables and trash can.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brentwood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX USNo votes yet
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX USNo votes yet
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US(1 vote)
- Comanche Trail Park - Lake, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet
- Birdwell Park, Big Spring TX USNo votes yet