Brahan Springs Park
Pretty cool to play the oldest existing course in it's original location (allegedly). Never would have thought I'd find it in AL, my home state. Figured it'd be in Cali, the alleged birthplace of disc golf as we know it.
So if you're in the area, you got to play it for that reason alone. The course itself is decent for a relatively flat, compact course, throwing mostly technical shots through pine trees. It's fun, but if I lived here I'd see myself playing Indian Creek mostly.
The oldest existing course still in it's original place!
PRO: Scenic, tall pines, variety of shots, excellent signs, trash cans, etc...
Overall good course. Your traditional wooded course, with a variety of shots.
Courses Close By
- Drake Springs, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Mirabeau Apartments, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Logan Park, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US(1 vote)
- Southside Park, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet