Brahan Springs Park
Fairways weave among tall pines, demanding accuracy. Front and back 9 end at parking lot. Restrooms across road from #15.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,835ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Memorial Parkway (Hwy 231) to Drake Ave., west to 1st St., north to park, course on left.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: Tyler Ledbetter
Contact Phone #1: 256-539-4947
by thediscinmusician on Dec 1, 2009 at 8:52pm
The oldest existing course still in it's original place!
PRO: Scenic, tall pines, variety of shots, excellent signs, trash cans, etc...
Overall good course. Your traditional wooded course, with a variety of shots.
Courses Close By
- Drake Springs, Huntsville AL US
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL US
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL US
- Sportsplex, Athens AL US
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL US