Designed on two terraces. OB roads on the front, OB creek on the back. 2 pin placements on each hole. Good mix of lefty and righty holes.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 4,888ft
Alternate Length: 5,823ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
I-74; exit #91 - north on University St. Left at 1st light (Nebraska Ave.), left on Park Rd. Take 2nd entrance into park on left, then take 2nd left inside the park.
First Tee: (
Email: Oldman Wallis #6580
This course has no photos.
by Hawkins_87 on Jan 28, 2015 at 9:55pm
Good course for beginners, Not overly difficult but still challenging at times
Courses Close By
- Limestone Community High School, Bartonville IL USNo votes yet
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL USNo votes yet
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL USNo votes yet
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US(3 votes)
- Megiddo Disc Golf Course, Morton IL US(2 votes)
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(3 votes)
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)
- Sunset Hills DGC, Pekin IL US(1 vote)
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US(2 votes)
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)