Boyertown Park Disc Golf
Boyertown is a fun course for beginners and advanced players alike. It's not a flashy course and there are no signature holes that jump out but the course offers players a round that can be fun enough for seasoned pros and challenging for beginners.
The course has a local group that holds tag rounds on Saturdays and Spring, Summer and Fall yields a hearty group for doubles rounds during the week.
The course is clean and the parks department does the course maintenance.
(See course description)
Love this course!
Not a hilly or removed like Bear or South mt but there was some woods. Walkers will cross your path. Clearly marked and holes were not that challenging. A few water hazards. I liked and will go back. *Next time I go I will submit pictures. The signs are much better now.
it's a short but fun course. the course is put together and maintained very well. it has the right amount of everything (trees, high grass, rocks, distance...). I will go back to play this course again.
Courses Close By
- New Hanover Community Park, Gilbertsville PA US(1 vote)
- Earl Township Community Park, Boyertown PA US(2 votes)
- Kenilworth Park, Kenilworth PA USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US(1 vote)
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Birdie, Macungie PA US(2 votes)
- Camp Sankanac Disc Golf Course, Spring City PA USNo votes yet
- French Creek State Park, Elverson PA US(1 vote)
- Branchwood Park Disc Golf Course, Franconia PA USNo votes yet
- Salford Township Community Park, Tylersport PA USNo votes yet
- Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Quakertown PA USNo votes yet