No votes yet
Very short course in a city park. No tee markers but trees provide some challenging lines.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,375ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Paul Wildeman
I-70; exit 13th St north to a left on Russell at Fairgrounds entrance. Course just west of water tower.
First Tee: (
Paul Wildeman #2626
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Scout Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- SKY VU Disc Golf Course, Ellis KS US(1 vote)
- Rolling Hills Disc Golf Course, Palco KS USNo votes yet
- Hill City Disc Golf Course, Hill City KS USNo votes yet
- Grissel Park, Ransom KS USNo votes yet
- Rolling Hills Park, Hays KS USNo votes yet
- Frontier Park, Hays KS US(2 votes)
- Plainville Township Lake, Plainville KS USNo votes yet
- Stockton City Park, Stockton KS USNo votes yet
- Grass Park, La Crosse KS USNo votes yet
- Ficken Field Disc Golf, Bison KS USNo votes yet