Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park
Very short course - beginner friendly. Desert landscape with junipers, rocks and sage brush. State park, $5 day use fee. Longer, 18 hole course on site also.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Course Length: 1,412ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
West from Pocatello: I-86 west 36 miles to exit 28. East from Boise: I-84 east 180 miles to the I-86, Take I-86 east to exit 28. At park entrance, turn right and go to visitor center parking lot. 1st tee just downhill from visitor center.
Email: Derek Ford
Contact Phone #1: 208-830-7170
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by prs48 on Oct 20, 2013 at 4:52pm
Cool little training course that we used to hone our midrange games. Every hole is
Courses Close By
- Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID US
- Lake Walcott State Park, Rupert ID US
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US
- Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID US