Boone Woods Park
No votes yet
Mostly open with rolling hills and a couple of blind shots. Good use of hillsides and limited trees. Creek is OB. Restrooms near soccer field. Shelter & drinking fountain nearby.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,695ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
I-75; Exit 181 on KY 18 west. Park 3.5 miles on right past bank.
First Tee: (
Email: John Behymer
Contact Phone #1: 513-582-1388
This course has no photos.
by Levint7012 on Apr 10, 2013 at 12:41pm
If you stop to play idle wild don't miss this gem it's a great course a little rough but we played 9 courses this and mount airy wee my favorite. It's a fast course to play with some really fun holes not the best unkept but fun just the same.
Courses Close By
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH US
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH US
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY US
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH US
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH US