This course is a must play if your nearby. I played the long tees, most holes have two tees. Very well maintained and a beautiful piece of property. Will be back to play again and bring friends to enjoy the challenges this has to offer. Holes in the woods where fantastic after you warm up playing the first few holes that play around a long run of trees before you venture into the woods. Very rewarding for good shots, poor shots will be denied.
First time going to boondocks. Loved it. Worth the 5 dollers i would say. First 8 your in the open which are nice holes, nice tea boxes but only okay signs to show you where the chains are. Still they have signs. Back 9 or in the woods were my favorite. Great course.
Fun course, open shots, wooded shots, up hills and down. Everything a course needs. It is a private course which I usually don't play, but was well worth the $5.00. First time I've ever landed my disc in a corn field or pumpkin patch, that was a laugh.
Courses Close By
- Falls Park, Pendelton IN USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Park Disc Golf Course, New Palestine IN USNo votes yet
- Todd C. Woodward Memorial Park, Lapel IN USNo votes yet
- Indy Horizon Disc Golf Course, Lawrence IN USNo votes yet
- Lions Club Park, Yorktown IN US(1 vote)
- DISC at Fall Creek, Indianapolis IN USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Park, Fishers IN USNo votes yet
- Prairie Creek Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Selma IN USNo votes yet
- Kamp Modoc Disc Golf, Modoc IN USNo votes yet
- Prospect Park, Noblesville IN USNo votes yet