Boltz Jr. High School
A lot of back and forth, and can be busy at times. Easy to play all 9 in about 30-40 minutes, even in a small group. Worth the visit, but watch the time when you visit as there are school activities in the evenings, and it is utilized as a neighborhood park as well. I've dodged water-balloon fights and soccer practices among other things.
Pretty cool course for one built around a junior high school and its ball fields. Decently challenging length and variety.
Courses Close By
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(6 votes)
- Heritage Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO USNo votes yet
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US(2 votes)
- Sky Ranch Lutheran Camp, Bellvue CO USNo votes yet
- Mehaffey Park, Loveland CO USNo votes yet
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US(2 votes)