Boerne City Lake Park Disc Golf Course
Nice 9 hole course with lots of trees to hide under especially in the middle of July. The fairways were mowed and looked great ,but the rough was about a 18in high making those shots that wandered off a little tough. I assume they mow it but just not as offen as the fairways. Some holes require stright shots though narrow passages so accuracy is a plus. There are a few holes that dogleg pretty hard making it interesting. Never had to bring out the big discs as most holes are not that long. Tee box #1 is right where people walk from the parking lot to the picnic tables and there were a few times we had to wait for people to cross before we could throw. Not a big deal unless the park gets busy. Overall its a great course to play.Just dont get in the rough or behind a clump of trees or your day will get long.
I played in the middle of the week on an overcast, cool day. I can see how this could be really crowded in the summer. Really fun layout and design. Good mix of short and long holes.
Courses Close By
- Cibolo Creek Elementary School, Boerne TX USNo votes yet
- Fair Oaks Ranch DGC, Fair Oaks Ranch TX USNo votes yet
- Helotes Natural Area & Disc Golf Course, Helotes TX US(2 votes)
- Holy Rocks Disc Golf Course, Spring Branch TX US(1 vote)
- Horseshoe Bend Disc Golf, Bandera TX US(3 votes)
- The Creek at Inwood Hollow, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Nani Falcone Community Park, San Antonio TX US(4 votes)
- USAA Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Tejeda Middle School, San Antonio TX US(1 vote)
- Northwest Vista College Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(2 votes)