-There are only 2 baskets per hole (some only have 1 basket: holes 1, 3 and 4) and 2-3 tees each.
-It's really busy and it always seems like I'm waiting for people every other hole.
-Good for beginners
Bluemont Park's course is hidden way in the back of the park, and it took a while to find. Those who have the arm to throw but lack accuracy will have trouble with this course. It is usually crowded on the weekends, so I'd stop by during the week. If you're new to the game you may have trouble with some of these holes, but I believe that this course can help you develop precise throws, which so many amateur Disc Golfers lack.
I've played this course twice. It's part of a larger municipal park, so it's not remote by any means. Be prepared to wait at tees, or have people waiting on you. There are 9 holes, but with 3 tees and 3 baskets each, you can change things up. Still, it's not like the holes become drastically different. It's definitely better than the Calvert Road course.
-Good if you want to birdie (2 shots) every hole.
-For what it is, it has some creative holes.
-Can be crowded
-Heavily used; not that aesthetically pleasing.
-Only 9 fairways
-Very short holes
Courses Close By
- McLean Central Park, McLean VA US(3 votes)
- Burke Lake Park, Fairfax Station VA US(2 votes)
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(4 votes)
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(1 vote)
- Calvert Road Park, College Park MD US(7 votes)
- Krop's Crops Farm, Great Falls VA USNo votes yet
- Darnestown Swim and Racquet Club, Germantown MD USNo votes yet
- Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville VA US(3 votes)
- Seneca Creek State Park, Gaithersburg MD US(4 votes)
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD USNo votes yet